Vehicle Fueler and Washer - Part-time
Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Vehicle Fueler & Washer - Part-time
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality
service? If so, First Vehicle Services wants you!--The--Vehicle
Fueler and Washer--performs vehicle fueling, cleaning, and
detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- $12.50 hourly without CDL and $13.50 with CDL!
- Shift: Monday - Thursday 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career
as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our First
Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North
- A great work environment!
Vehicle Fueler & Washer major responsibilities:
- Fuel all vehicles
- Must be able to safely operate and move large vehicles and
buses, and work independently
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by the
Vehicle Fueler--& Washer requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- CDL is highly preferred
- Vehicle fueling, cleaning and detailing experience a plus
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- May be subjected to a drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet
management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981,
First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and
cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at
governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit
agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations
throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive
to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
First will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Newport News , Vehicle Fueler and Washer - Part-time, Other , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!