Company: Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC
Location: Newport News
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and
Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We
partner with businesses as well as job-seekers to place individuals
into positions efficiently. We are currently in need of Scaffold
Laborers to join our team. Call our office at 228-460-1120 for more
information.Candidate is responsible for assisting scaffold
builders with materials for erecting and dismantling
- Must follow ALL OSHA, Company, and Job Site Safety Rules.
- Assist with handing up scaffold to scaffold workers.
- Must be able to stand and watch work area for large amounts of
- Assist with containment tape and wrapping.
- Assist with roping off areas as assigned.
- Must Clean and Prepare Work Sites, including Removing Debris
and Materials in the Immediate Area.
- Loading/Unloading and of Scaffolding.Qualifications:
- Must be able to Identify Parts of Scaffolding Materials.
- Ability to do Physical Labor and Other Strenuous Physical
- Must be able to Lift/Carry 50-75lbs.
- Must be Punctual and Reliable.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must be able to Work at Elevated Heights, Off of Scaffolds,
Catwalks, and/or Ladders.
- Must be able to Climb Multiple Flights of Stairs and
- Must be Willing to Work After Hours and Weekends When
- As a condition of employment, you must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be requested upon
hire.CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as
Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.We pay
referral bonuses to employees who refers another person!!! Call a
CTS Representative for details!Safety and responsible work
practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the
fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee's
safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where
we operate. We look forward to working with you soon and are ready
to be a partner in your career success!INDLPCTS is an EOE AA
M/F/Vet/DisabilityJob Types: Full-time, ContractBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shiftCOVID-19 considerations:As a condition of
employment, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of
vaccination will be requested upon hire.Work Location: One
Keywords: Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC, Newport News , Scaffold Laborer, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!