Territory Service Representative sign-on bonus*
Company: Novo Building Products
Location: Newport News
Posted on: January 9, 2022
- Travels to all assigned stores on a regular, pre-determined
- Stock replenishment orders within 36 hours of when they are
delivered to store
- Maintains appearance of Empire's product in the store by
cleaning, culling, placing suggested orders, preparing returns and
credits and making sure point-of-purchase materials are up to date
- Manages strong relationships with store personnel (store
management, red vest, MST, etc.)
- Maintain accurate inventory by making Focus & Cycle Counts
adjustments and/or notifying customers of necessary changes when
- Provides training to store personnel on Empire products and
- Demonstrates high standards of conduct, professionalism,
courtesy, ethics, and "can do" attitude when representing
- Analyzes performance, product mix, market conditions, and new
product opportunities and recommend changes when
- Facilitate store reset activity with the NHC Store Planning
Team as required.
- Participates in special events held by customers (i.e., Grand
Openings, Contractor Nights, Product Knowledge Training,
- Manages all expenses per Corporate Policies and
- Builds relationships with home center store management and
- Service standards include:
- Customer relationship and interaction
- Cleanliness and presentation at point-of-purchase
- Inventory accuracy and condition
- Plan-o-gram integrity and performance
- A valid un-restricted (other than for vision correction)
- High school diploma. Vocational training in construction skills
and or inventory analysis helpful.
- Evidence of current and on-going vehicle insurance
- Good organizational, analytical, and time management
- Selling, communication and interpersonal skills. Must be fluent
in English, both written and verbal. Must demonstrate courtesy,
diplomacy, tact, and a proven ability to foster relationships based
on integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent product knowledge. Building products/materials
industry sales experience and/or retail experience (especially home
center or lumberyard experience) is helpful.
- Basic math skills.
- Self-motivation (aggressiveness), self-direction and ability to
- Ability to meet all the physical requirements
- Ability to use a Pocket PC (NHC), computer and company email
within 30 days of position assignment, and ability to learn
additional computer skills as needed.
Keywords: Novo Building Products, Newport News , Territory Service Representative sign-on bonus*, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!