Night Houseman (Part-Time)
Company: Extended Stay Newport New
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job SummaryThe House Attendant-Night responsibilities include
cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the
hotel. Responsibilities might include (as dictated by the hotel
vertical): deep cleaning of assigned areas setting-up and
maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the
coffee service and nightly concierge events cleaning and setting-up
meeting room functions delivering service items to guest rooms upon
requests from the front desk and driving shuttle van when needed
(property specific). This role primarily works in the evenings
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Provide turndown service to assigned guest rooms and
- Clean and refresh guest rooms as needed
- Restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to
guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Keep all hallways public areas and closets clean neat and
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Follow all procedures as outlined by the Housekeeping
- Other duties as required.Property DetailsExtended Stay America
- Newport News - Yorktown: This is a new addition to the Extended
Stay America family. Conveniently located 20 minutes from the city
of Yorktown, this Extended Stay America hotel is perfect for a long
fishing trip in the York River. Book with Extended Stay America for
short stays, long stays and even temporary housing.Company
OverviewAs the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
Hospitality.BenefitsAfter an initial waiting period, those hired
into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits
package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Extended Stay Newport New, Newport News , Night Houseman (Part-Time), Other , Yorktown, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!