Client Service Representative
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Newport News
Posted on: September 22, 2022
General Purpose:To provide continuous improvement of the total
quality of the branch/office as it relates to assisting the Client
Service Supervisor (or designee) with the office operations and the
scheduling of patients/clients requiring unlicensed care.Essential
- Assists the Client Service Supervisor (or designee) in
establishing and monitoring compliance with quality and operations
- Receives referral calls, documents job orders, assists in
staffing orders with qualified personnel, and/or
organizes/reorganizes job schedules for home care personnel.
- Verifies client insurance.
- Creates files for employees, verifies licenses/education
credentials, certifications, performs background checks, and places
advertisements for staff positions.
- Assists with marketing, payroll and/or collection functions, as
- Ensures all assigned office functions are completed in
compliance with federal, state, local laws and JCAHO regulations as
well as all policies, procedures, and standards of Interim
- Promotes agency through education to prospective and existing
- Provides input to management on improving processes and
procedures, developing recognition and reward programs, and
becoming more cost and time efficient. -
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access
to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of training or work
- One (1) year experience in healthcare, temporary help, or
related industry.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Proven organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure with changing
priorities and short deadlines, and effectively handle a heavy
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing,
with clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Proficient in current company software programs.Working
Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as
- Ability to sit in front of CPU for long periods of time.
- Physical activity is sedentary and may require occasional
lifting or carrying up to 10 lbs.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Newport News , Client Service Representative, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!