Posted on: November 26, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
development.SALARY: Total Annual Earnings of $88,944 - $164,539
(Includes Bonus and Overtime)SHIFT: Rotating, Including Weekends
-WORK LOCATION: Williamsburg, VACOMPANY: -
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right,
over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's
so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers,
and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're
looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose.
We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for
the Challenge? -ROLE SUMMARY: - -Full Time Utilities Operator -JOB
- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including steam production
and distribution; -CO2 collection, liquefaction, vaporization, and
distribution; -ammonia storage, transfer, compression, evaporation,
and saving; glycol storage, transfer, and refrigeration, lithium
chloride dehumidification, compressed air production, storage, and
distribution; - and fresh and process waste water pumping,
treatment, storage, and distribution.
- Adhere to plant safety standards, including Lockout-Tagout,
work permitting, and Process Safety Management.
- Develop LOTO, Pump-out, and permitting SOP's.
- Adhere to plant cleaning and sanitation (5S) requirements
- Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating
- Perform boiler water and cooling tower water chemical
- Responsible for process management, maintenance tasks,
lubrication, housekeeping, and sanitation.
- Document and respond to all activities that occur during shift
- Respond to customer department requests for assistance with
Utility system optimization and/or isolation.
- Interpretation of and familiarization with piping and
instrumentation drawings. -
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment
maintenance and improvement activities.
- Lead and participate in continuous process improvement
activities inside and outside the department.JOB QUALIFICATIONS: -
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience preferred in: water tube medium pressure boilers;
large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems;
cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems
as well as knowledge of natural gas and electronic control
- Ability to perform mechanical work including valve
maintenance/replacement, belt replacement, motor/gearbox
replacement, and lubrication routes.
- Prior HVACR experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying
skills and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g.
lock out / tag out).
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel
proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g.
six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- The position involves rotating shift work, working weekends,
and working in a quality, food-processing environmentWHY
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we are as a
company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. But more than ever,
it's our future. A future where we're always looking forward.
Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. Even when
they're hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To
reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can
do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our
neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This
future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and
everyone can share in. A future with more cheers. -BENEFITS: -
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and
Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts -
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection -
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies -
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of
- Free Beer! -EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER -As the leading global
brewer, Anheuser-Busch---InBev is committed to finding innovative
ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that
creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating
diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. -REQUIRE
ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE? -Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical
and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a
result of your disability. We will make a determination on your
request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. - -If
you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch
Careers website, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. - -CONTACT US -PRIVACY
POLICY -TERMS AND CONDITIONS -PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Newport News , Utilities Operator, Other , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!