Full-Time and Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Old Dominion Rehabilitation and Nursing
Location: Newport News
Posted on: January 23, 2023
NOW UNDER NEW LEADERSHIP! LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)****SIGN ON BONUS**** $2,000 (Paid
out in two increments-90 days and 6 months of employment) Committed
to promoting wellness, healing, and independence for all lives we
touch. Eastern Healthcare is looking for a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) to provide direct resident care duties under the
supervision of licensed nursing personnel to our residents and
patients. In this CNA role, you will assist with promoting a
compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the
residents. This position provides several benefits including:
overtime opportunities, paid in-service training, referral and
incentive bonuses , and employee recognition programs . Pay and
Compensation: You will earn a Competitive hourly rate Additional
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Referral Bonus when a friend you referred to us joins our
- PayActiv, - Access to Earned Income Prior to Pay Day
- Tuition reimbursement through ECPI
- Corporate childcare program in the works!
- About us: Eastern Health Group is a family of skilled nursing
facilities and rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and
quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting
people. We are committed to creating a nurturing, family-like
atmosphere where staff develop meaningful relationships with
residents and where exceptional patient outcomes are the standard.
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
- Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivity.
- Ability to lift fifty (50) or more pounds. Physical work is a
primary part (more than 70%) of job.
- Able to stand and/or walk for more than four (4) hours per
- Able to bend and/or stoop for more than one (1) hour at a time.
Work Schedule for the CNA: 8 hour Shifts. 7a-3p, 3p-11p and 11pm to
Keywords: Old Dominion Rehabilitation and Nursing, Newport News , Full-Time and Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!