Resident Care Coordinator
Company: Dominion Village at Williamsburg
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Resident Care CoordinatorWhy Charter Senior Living?"I believe in
the Charter Mission. To Enhance the Human Spirit. I do this every
day as I help care for our residents. They may need extra help
throughout the day, but I know during these times that I am
enhancing their spirit. I feel honored to make such a difference in
someone's life!" -Charter Senior Living Associate Offering Health
Insurance for Full Time Associates Charter Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral BonusYour potential is unlimited. As a small
boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our
Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our
associates to feel like they have a career and an opportunity to
grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an
organization that is committed to the future of their
Associates.POSITION SUMMARYThe Resident Care Coordinator (RCC)
ensures the quality of care of all residents. This position
requires creativity and flexibility with residents who have complex
situations and is at times stressful. The RCC requires an ability
and willingness to train caregivers in tasks required for
delivering quality care to the residents of the community.DUTIES
- Read the 24-hour communication book and respond as necessary to
- Maintain current tasks lists for caregivers, laundry schedule,
shower schedule and update timely as ADL changes occur.
- Meet with Health Services Director to review care changes,
staffing, and resident needs.
- Implement interim service plans as care needs change and assure
all medication techs are in-serviced on implementing interim
service plans as needed.
- Monitor the medication room to assure the organization and
- Assist Health Services Director with tracking and recording
incident reports. Assure the incident investigations are
- General record-keeping and filing as needed.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director/Health Services
Director, hire, train, supervise, counsel as needed, and terminate
the care staff as conditions arise.
- Review the staff schedule and make changes as needed.
- Maintain and track that all health services staff have the
necessary training required for their job. (CPR, First Aid, and
dementia training, if applicable).UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS
- Exposure to blood/body fluid likelyPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs. Must be able to
stand, walk, stoop and/or bend for periods of up to eight hours
with breaks as provided for in the employee handbook.OTHER
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly
population. Previous experience in senior care and supervising
staff is required.
- High school graduate preferred. English is required with
proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing. Attends in-services
monthly required for the position. Receives and maintains CPR
- Must be able to pass a background checkEQUAL OPPORTUNITY
Keywords: Dominion Village at Williamsburg, Newport News , Resident Care Coordinator, Other , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...