Outpatient GI Opportunities in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virginia
Company: Riverside Medical Group
Location: Newport News
Posted on: September 16, 2023
RIVERSIDE HEALTH SYSTEM MISSION: To care for others as we would
care for those we love.
Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing,
fishing, championship golf, and outstanding schools are just part
of the reason you should consider relocating to our community!
Outpatient Opportunities: Williamsburg, Gloucester
- 450-500k base salary depending on experience
- Traditional office practice
- GI hospitalist program in place
- Join the area's preeminent GI group
- Must be BE/BC
- Unable to sponsor J1 visa providers
- Worked RVU model
- Excellent benefits package
- 501(c)(3) organization
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation expenses
- Annual CME allowance
- 401k, 403b and a defined benefit program
- Work with a highly-motivated and team-oriented medical
- Work at the region's only 500-bed level 2 trauma
- State-of-the-art technology and suites
- Market leader in income potential
- Riverside Health System is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit
organization, qualified for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula (Yorktown-Hampton-Newport
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well
as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- Annual LPGA golf tournament attracts the top golfers in the
- 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood
- Multitude of outstanding educational options; including local
colleges and universities.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for
science and technology, high school for the arts.
- Population/service area: 650,000; 45 minutes to the Atlantic
Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, D.C.and the
Outer Banks, NC.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Three airports to choose from.
Specialized Clinical Expertise with a Sense of CommunityRiverside
Medical Group is one of Virginia's largest and most diverse
multi-specialty group practices. 700+ providers, across every
clinical specialty and subspecialty, care for close to a
half-million patients. Many of the nation's top providers choose to
practice medicine at Riverside. Our clinical team is the best of
the best - from the first Virginian to serve as President of the
American Academy of Family Physicians to the physician author
raising funds for underserved populations to those holding national
Riverside Medical Group is governed by an elected Board of
Directors who are actively practicing physicians and advanced
practice providers from our primary care, specialty and
hospital-based services. In 2021, the Board of Directors
unanimously approved the following strategic goals to align with
our health system's three-year strategic plan. Riverside Medical
- Be a Destination Clinician Medical Group.
- Be a Destination Healthcare Provider.
- Be a Top Decile Performer in Reported Quality
- Operate a High-Performance Provider Network (payor- and
Keywords: Riverside Medical Group, Newport News , Outpatient GI Opportunities in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virginia, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!