Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Location: Newport News
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $78,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,020-$1,240 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Still need a
CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through
everything. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month), Company-Sponsored CDL Training (up-front payment) or
CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Variability - Traveling the country means seeing it all. No two
days are alike because each load you're assigned to will take you
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from knowing the freight you
haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and
accomplishment. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Newport News , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states, Professions , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!