Process Technician Hiring Event
Company: STIHL Inc
Location: Newport News
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees department in the absence of Supervisor, to include
initiation and completion of the daily production operations and
supervision of production employees.
- Monitors daily production efficiency. Ensures proper work order
completion with respect to all quality and quantity standards.
- Coordinates and sets up machines, robots and other equipment
performing necessary tests to ensure company compliance.
- Trains employees in the correct procedures for operation as
needed. Assists in scheduling tests for evaluating engineering
procedures to audit company compliance to policies, procedures and
internal, federal, state and municipal legislation.
- Gathers and correlates existing data, compiles new data,
performs standard statistical analyses to establish trends and
- Prepares summary reports and presentations for management
- Coordinates, modifies, debugs, and sets up CNC or Injection
Molding machines and other required equipment.
- Performs necessary tests to ensure company compliance. Trains
employees in the correct procedures for operation as needed.
- Trains employees in proper work methods for safe and efficient
performance of job duties.
- Maintains records, files and other documentation pertinent to
- Develops technical skills by attending training classes,
seminars, exhibits and trade shows.
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in related discipline or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 + years related experience preferred. Performs work under
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more
complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills Ability to
process associated departmental equipment such as Electric
Milacron, hydraulic Engel machines or Studer, EMAG, Gildemeister,
Schuler, Hanwha, Kummer etc.and various robots including Engel and
- Ability to understand, modify, adjust, and reprogram associated
departmental equipment such as Siemens and Fanuc controllers.
- Familiarity with CMM's "Number one selling brand" is based on
syndicated Irwin Broh Research as well as independent consumer
research of 2009-2020 U.S. sales and market share data for the
gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment category combined
sales to consumers and commercial landscapers.EOE/Drug Free
WorkplaceWhat to prepare
- Relevant certifications to the open positionsPreferred dress
codeBusiness casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse,
optional tie)About STIHL IncHow do you grow from a handful of
employees in a single building assembling a single chainsaw model
into an enterprise that produces and distributes millions of
products worldwide? It is accomplished by adhering to the same
principles Andreas Stihl used to turn a dream into a reality in
1926. It is accomplished with our dedication to our workforce. Our
employee-oriented culture promotes constructive and
results-oriented collaboration on the basis of a friendly
professional relationship. The company's corporate culture is a
common understanding of our strategies, principles, objectives and
values. STIHL's commitment to employees is evident in everything
from competitive pay and top-notch benefits to robust investments
in career development. Employees help to build the future of STIHL
Inc. through our incentivized employee-led continuous improvement
program.Position highlights include:
- Benefits - Competitive health insurance, compensation, 401K,
bonuses and PENSION!Perks and benefits
- Company swagWhat is a hiring event?Think of it like a job fair,
but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great
way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human
process, and they would like to meet you to see if you're a
Keywords: STIHL Inc, Newport News , Process Technician Hiring Event, Professions , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!