Inventory Associate Travel Team
Company: WIS International
Location: Newport News
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Inventory Associate- Travel Team
Starting Wage from $13.50 during inventories
Candidates must also be able to travel overnight (accommodations
provided) for up to four nights in a row. This will include a meal
per diem ($25/night for an average of 3 nights/week) and travel pay
or driver rate (only while driving a company vehicle).
A typical week would include leaving on Sunday or Monday and
staying out until Thursday or Friday. Regular hours (typically
30-50 per week), consistent schedule, great team environment!
Perks of Working with WIS International
* Referral Bonuses: Get paid for referring friends to WIS
* On-the-job paid training
* Opportunity to become a paid driver- ask your hiring manager for
* Career Growth: WIS International is committed to creating
opportunities for those who aspire for more
* Commitment to safe work environments
* Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
* Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
* Transportation Provided
* Weekly Pay
WIS International Traveling Inventory Associate Job Preview
Customers rely on WIS International to count their business'
inventory in an efficient, accurate, and professional manner. As
the face of WIS International, we depend on you to uphold our Core
Values of Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation, and
Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will
scan the barcodes for the current inventory Customer locations to
provide them with proper inventory information that will assist
them in making better business decisions and better support their
Inventory Associates that Drive will be responsible for driving
company van and transport employees back and forth between meet and
job locations. As well as participate in that day's inventory. We
are passionate about our people, technology, and process because
when you succeed, we succeed.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
* Service- Deliver excellence in everything you do.
* Pride- Do the right thing, the first time!
* Integrity- Strong work ethic, accountability, and honesty. Safe
* Results- Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
* Innovation- Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
* Teamwork- Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team, your
success is our success!
* No previous inventory experience is necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
* We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives, and/or
Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
* Access to reliable transportation
* Ability to stay in hotels up to 4 days per week and travel out of
* 21+ years old
* No tickets or accidents in the last 2 years
* No Suspensions, DUIs, or Hit and Run's in the last 5 years.
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in
low-level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at
WIS International is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Committed to
diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: WIS International, Newport News , Inventory Associate Travel Team, Professions , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!