Supply Chain Management Associate
Company: Navien Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
About Navien, Inc.
Since 2006, Navien, Inc. has become one of the fastest-growing
companies in the home comfort sector in North America and has
established itself as the leader in condensing technology,
providing condensing tankless water heaters, combi-boilers, and
wall-hung boilers. In 2018, Navien moved beyond the condensing
market with the introduction of the NPN series non-condensing
tankless water heater. To learn more about Navien, Inc., and its
world-class product lineup, visit
What We Are Looking For
The Supply Chain Management Associate is responsible for assisting
with all basic office duties, including filing, organization,
vendor and supporting smooth and accurate flow in SAP in the
process of receiving inventory, and shipping within the team.
- Oversee warehouse-related budgeting
- Goods receiving and movement control in SAP
- Oversee daily and monthly inventory reports
- Prepare inventory list and report results
- Analyze warehouse quality-related data and report.
- Support warehouse employees to solve warehouse
- Monitor and collect data on current logistic operations,
including container and warehouse(s)
- Support supply chain optimization projects with SCM
- Review existing SCM systems to initiate continuous improvement
activities to improve the efficiency of planning, scheduling, and
all units and parts flow processes
- Optimal material distribution of each warehouse
- Bi-lingual speak and write (English/Korean)
- Must know the basic tasks of the warehouse, such as receiving,
shipping, inventory management, and bookkeeping
- Must be advanced Excel skills - pivot tables, Vlookup,
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and general
- Excellent ten-key by touch, and numerical data entry
- Strong analytical and mathematic skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team & independent based
environment, with flexibility
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Interpersonal, strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, and
- Excellent listening, telephone skills; positive attitude,
friendly, passion to help others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team & independent-based
environment, with flexibility.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or
- SAP or other related ERP
- Logistics or Supply Chain Management experience
- Production experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities,
and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or
- Provided through Cigna: PPO Medical, Dental, Ortho, Vision, Rx,
LTD, and Life Insurance.
- Employee-only premium covered at 100%, and dependents at
- Cigna Voluntary Benefits available: STD, Hospital, Critical
Illness, & Accident
- Flex Spending Accounts: Health and/or Dependent Care
- Available after year one: 401K Plan, 100% match on employee's
contribution, up to 5%
Keywords: Navien Inc., Newport News , Supply Chain Management Associate, Professions , Toano, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!