Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
Company: Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Location: Newport News
Posted on: September 20, 2022
HealthPRO Pediatrics (partners with Autism Therapeutic Services)
is seeking a BCaBA in Newport News, VA!We are seeking a qualified
and compassionate Board-Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst. The
ATS team is excited to announce an opportunity to join a growing
new practice in the area. We are seeking BCaBAs that have the
desire to be part of a large team that share a common goal of
helping children diagnosed with autism achieve their full
potential. Successful candidates are required to have a consummate
passion to helping children and be open and willing to be part of a
team of professionals dedicated to the care and development of our
children.Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.Work
- This job operates in a home setting (natural environment
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Relocation assistance available
- Opportunity to be developed by BCBA-Ds to achieve professional
goalsPlease apply to speak with us today!Carolyn McGuire,
Recruitment - Pediatric Division, ABA ServicesPhone:
910.490.3599Email: The assistant applied behavior analyst works
closely under the supervision of an applied behavior analyst.
Depending on the job duties and responsibilities assigned by the
supervising behavior analyst, assistants may be required to:
- Assist the behavior analyst in completing assessments and
developing ABA therapy
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy to children range 2 years old to young
- Collect and analyze data and make interventions and changes as
- Administer ABA assessments
- Monitor and record patient progress
- Complete reports detailing the progress of an ABA program
- Monitor the need for patient reassessment or referr
- Writes progress reports, and other requested written
assignments related to the clients progress.
- Communicates in a professional and respectful manner with
parents, behavior analyst/consultants, therapists, clients and
- Assists in creating instructional materials, running programs,
taking data and assessing clients in the development of new
programs relating to the clients functional and education
- Observes records, and reports the condition and behavior of the
clients, including maintaining daily records.
- Functions as an active member of the treatment team meetings
- Consistently implements behavior plans to reduce client's
socially inappropriate behavior and promote appropriate social
- Completes daily paperwork and data collection notes in a
detailed, accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Openly flexible and responsible when working with multiple
children at one time.
- Willingness to take direction from BCBA's, Program Managers and
- Manages caseload assignment for assigned clients and
- Additional responsibilities to be assigned as needed.
- Discontinue any treatment procedure that appears harmful to the
patient and immediately notify the supervising applied behavior
- Complete a Bachelor's Degree and Approved Coursework in Social
Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a related field from an accredited
college or university.
- Must be a Board-Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst with
Virginia LBA License..
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of principles and
techniques in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel up to one hour to
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to pass a background check & drug
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, LLC, Newport News , Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), Professions , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!