Part-time Evening Product Handler
Company: C & F Enterprises Inc
Location: Newport News
Posted on: September 21, 2022
At C&F Enterprises Inc. we strive to learn, improve, and
serve every day. From our customers to our employees, we have been
a business partner of choice in our community for over 40 years.
Representing many different brands, we are proud to offer home
decor that can showcase your personal style in every room of your
home. At C&F Enterprises Inc. We are looking for individuals
who enjoy a team-oriented environment, can demonstrate individual
resourcefulness with an entrepreneurial spirit - the foundation of
our success! We hope you will decide to join our family of
dedicated employees.C&F Enterprises is proud to say we are
growing! Due to our recent expansion, we are looking for qualified
applicants for full-time positions!Hours: Monday - Friday, 4 PM - 9
PMJob PurposeThe Product Handler is responsible for loading,
unloading, picking, pulling customer orders; accountable for the
safe work practices; knowledge and use of inventory tracking
system; promote and implement the company's core values and
excellence in customer service; responsible for maintaining strong
relationships with internal customers.Duties and
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets
customer service standards.
- Package materials in a manner to eliminate damages during
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate.
- Label order number, weight and dimensions.
- Knowledge of shipping practices and pricing.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into
- Maintain the company's equipment and materials in a neat,
clean, and orderly fashion.
- Operate scan gun and maintain inventory counts.
- Supports maintaining a safe working environment and focuses on
safe work habits.
- Maintains a focus for self and team on continuous learning that
will enhance skill sets and growth opportunities.
- Demonstrates a commitment to C&F Enterprises, Inc. core
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be
required and/or assigned as necessary.Skills
- Exceptional customer service capabilities.
- Excellent sense and focus on safety.
- Possess analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Impeccable time-management, organizational and attention to
- Positive Energy Level
- Customer Service
- Organizational Skills
- Team Player
- Computer skills desired for operating warehouse management
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience, preferred
- Must have the ability to meet warehouse deadlinesPhysical
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to
another (includes upward pulling)
- Ability to use and operate warehouse scanners for inventory
tracking and processing orders
- Good eye-hand coordination and sense of balance
- Exposure to varied temperatures within warehouse
- Work inside and outside; work around machinery with moving
parts and vehicles
- Carrying, pushing, pulling boxes and items; up to 75 lbs, at
times.The successful candidate must be able to pass a
pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Keywords: C & F Enterprises Inc, Newport News , Part-time Evening Product Handler, Professions , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!