High Reach Forklift
Company: The Lee Group
Location: Newport News
Posted on: September 24, 2022
-The Lee Group is currently seeking an experienced crown/high
reach fort operators for an open position in the Williamsburg
Newport News Area! -Benefits: ---- - -$18/hr.--- - -
Medical/Dental/Vision--- - -Weekly payRequirements:
- Experienced in high reach Fork Lift truck operation
- Able to work in cold storage environments with temperatures
ranging from 24 degrees Fahrenheit to -degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to communicate with freight suppliers, import/export,
freight forwarders, packaging/corrugated vendors, and other
internal departments -
- Knowledge of -warehousing -processes and how these processes
can be integrated into existing company practices and
- Ability to analyze and reconcile inventory variances.
- Ability to maintain an accurate and well-organized warehouse
and receiving/shipping dock.
- Ability to interface with MIS on enhancements or problems with
the system application and/or initiate requests necessary to
improve or correct inventory control issues.Job Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the
- Unload and move inbound shipments safely and move product to
storage locations or production floor and efficiently stack and
store the product in the appropriate area.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact
quantity and type of product required is loaded and shipped. -
- Fulfillment of work orders per manufacturing schedule. Requires
issuing materials or returning material in a real time basis via RF
technology to/from work orders.
- Capable of backing up all functions associated with warehousing
in both frozen and dry goods areas.
- Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and
- Performs daily cycle counts and participate in annual physical
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct
operations in a manner, which promotes safety and -report anything
which may compromise food safety to management.
- Performs inventory transfers/transactions and adjustments to
inventory balances using the ERP application and/or RF
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials
using a forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a
safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.The Lee
Group is driven by our purpose and passion - Aligning talent,
Growing Businesses and Changing Lives! And that's what the right
job can mean for a family and what the right employees can mean for
a business. -We get up every day and come to work for 1 reason:
Putting the right people, in the right seats.We are guided by our
Core Values:--- - -We are purpose driven to change people's
lives.--- - -We are approachable and genuine, with a great sense of
fun.--- - -We are authentic straight shooters, unafraid of the
truth.--- - -We get it, our business and our customers.--- - -We
get it right!Work with us and we will put over 50 years of
experience to work for you!!#NOWHIRINGTLGPandoLogic. Keywords:
Freight Agent, Location: Newport News, VA - 23601
Keywords: The Lee Group, Newport News , High Reach Forklift, Professions , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!