Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Location: Newport News
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $80,000 - $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,120-$1,360 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: 3
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 230400Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states.Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Need CDL
training? Explore our or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk
you through it.Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Leading designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from knowing the freight you
haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and
performance pay.Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Newport News , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states, Professions , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...