Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Havertys
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $86,000 - $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,260-$1,540 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 12 months or
greater CDL experienceJob ID: 230042Overview
- Haul furniture in double dry van trailers.
- 100% no-touch and 50% drop-and-hook freight.
- 10-15 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Sunday-Thursday or Monday-Friday schedule with all overnight
- Drive within Virginia. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not
- Weekly performance pay.
- $7,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire.
- Live within 50 miles of Richmond, VA.
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency - Enjoy both a predictable schedule and dependable
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI204247148
Keywords: Schneider, Newport News , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Havertys, Professions , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...