Leasing Consultant - Silver Hill/Aboretum
Company: The Laramar Group LLC
Location: Newport News
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Who is Laramar? Founded in 1989, Laramar has grown from a small
real estate investment company to a distinguished national real
estate investment and property management corporation with a
multi-billion dollar portfolio. For nearly 30 years, Laramar has
managed a wide range of properties from high-rise urban to small
building to suburban garden-style. Why should I work for Laramar?
Laramar delivers an unparalleled level of service to the real
estate industry and our success is attributed to our people. We
have a well-trained team of real estate professionals who love
their work and honor their commitment to our clients and our
residents. If you are seeking a position where your enthusiasm,
passion, and creativity are welcome, join the Laramar team!Are
there perks? Yes! Laramar offers excellent medical/dental/vision
insurance, flexible spending accounts, Company paid life insurance
along with paid short and long-term disability insurance, 7 paid
Federal holidays, a generous paid time off program, and a 401k with
Company match.The Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing and
marketing efforts, approving applications and preparing lease
paperwork and will also be responsible for maintaining the general
curb appeal of the property.
- Personally manage every aspect of the leasing process with
- Always demonstrate the highest customer service quality.
- Guide clients to take tours, apply, and close sales.
- Assist and perform many resident related functions including
gift delivery, unit inspection, community entry, and more.
- Answer phone, email, and in person communication in a timely
and professional manner.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of prospective and
current client history and traffic.
- Close sales on units to ensure maximized occupancy at all times
as well as offering additional products or services to ensure
customer satisfaction and maximize revenue flow.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal communication amongst
team members and clients.
- Able to maintain high energy, friendly demeanor, and perform in
a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of sales tactics, skills, and assets.
- Extremely comfortable asking prospective clients for sales on
property as well as any additional products or services that can be
offered to them.
- Experience in sales related positions highly preferred.
- High level of familiarity and comfort with MS Excel, Word, and
- Ability to learn, adapt, and excel with new company
- Highschool diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Able to read, write, and communicate written and verbally in
the English language.
- Able to perform entry to intermediate level mathematic
functions without additional personnel assistance.
- Ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of
the year. Our community staffing limitations make it critical for
you to work your scheduled hours consistently as well as overtime
if necessary when requested.
- Ability to serve on-call, as scheduled or as necessary
- Tax Credit experience preferred
- Proven Marketing & Sales experience
- Work includes minimum 2 Saturdays a month, evening work from
time to time
- Valid Driver License
Keywords: The Laramar Group LLC, Newport News , Leasing Consultant - Silver Hill/Aboretum, Professions , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!