Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Colin Owens - State Farm Agent
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Position OverviewDo you have aspirations to run your own
business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of
Colin Owens - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you
have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a
State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships
within the community to promote State Farm products including auto,
home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience
working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to
become a State Farm agent yourself.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.As an Agent Team
Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environmentIf you are motivated to
succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our
application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the
interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent
contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully
complete any applicable licensing requirements and training
programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire
their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees
of State Farm.
Keywords: Colin Owens - State Farm Agent, Newport News , Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Sales , Yorktown, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!