Customer Service Rep-Self Storage Mgr
Company: Public Storage
Location: Newport News
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Join the industry leader! Public Storage has been leading the
self-storage industry since 1972 and we are Hiring Now!
We've recently been recognized by our employees as a great place to
work, rank in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and also in the Top 10%
for Diversity and Inclusion for similar sized companies.
We have a virtual hiring process with a quick turnaround, including
a video interview process! So Let's Talk!
Our Socially-Distant guidelines and many on-site safety protocols
are designed to keep you and our customers safe! We Care about
Our Property Manager/ Customer Service position can be Full-Time or
have full-time Flexible schedules. With either, your early mornings
and evenings will be free, and you are eligible for full
With our innovative customer solutions including online rentals and
additional contact-less options, there's never been a more exciting
time to join Public Storage. Now's the Time!
As a property manager you will work independently on a property,
working both indoors and outside managing the daily office tasks,
retail sales, and maintaining the facility. You Manage the
Apply Now for an opportunity to become a part of our winning
Total Rewards Package Available To Our Team
- Full-Time and Flexible Schedules available (3-4 day work week
with opportunity for additional days)
- Cost effective health offerings such as medical, dental, and
- Tele-medicine for easier access to healthcare
- Tax free Flex spending accounts to cover you and your
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Build your retirement nest egg quicker through our 401(k) with
- Basic life and accidental death insurance at no cost to you
Employee Discounts and Perks are also available!
- Health and fitness related partnerships
- Legal services, Home and Auto Insurance, and even pet
- Exclusive discounts on a wide variety of vendors, merchants,
stores, tickets, entertainment, travel, and more!
Our Property Managers/ Customer Service Reps also enjoy monthly
bonus opportunities and career progression.
We offer best-in-class-training to support your journey with us and
enhance your skills.
On-site company housing is available to employees at many of our
$13.00 Per hour
Our Property Managers strive to be the best Customer Service
Representatives in the industry.
- Work independently at multiple locations; spend time both
inside and outside
- Assess customer storage needs and make suggestions, including
offering packing and moving supplies
- Keep surfaces and high-touch areas clean; including sweeping,
mopping, debris removal, and wiping windows
- Conduct daily storage unit inspections; confirm inventory
availability and ensure spaces are ready to rent
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily
- Help keep customers current with payment and make collection
calls when required Qualifications
Successful candidates come from a variety of customer
service-centered sales environments including retail, restaurant,
fast food or other service based companies.
We owe our success to our driven and talented teams across all
levels of our organization; from our Property Managers who interact
with our customers every day to our District Managers who strive to
ensure each member of their team is trained for success. Every
team-member contributes to our success and is part of the reason we
continue to grow and be the industry leader. And we appreciate each
and every one of our 5,000 plus team members who come from all
different races, backgrounds, and life experiences. We celebrate
inclusion and value the diversity that each person brings to Public
Storage. We welcome everyone to apply and hope to have you join our
thriving community today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Public Storage, Newport News , Customer Service Rep-Self Storage Mgr, Sales , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!