Area Sales Manager - Hospice
Company: Enhabit Home Health Hospice
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a
meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently
ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're
committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the
home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is searching for an experienced
account executive to join our team as an Area Sales Manager. We
offer a structured, fast paced environment with exceptional
- Represent Enhabit in activities involving professional
relationships with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies,
nurses' associations, state and county medical societies to apprise
them of the availability of services.
- Implement programs and protocols that provide improved home
health care and hospice services.
- Serve as a public awareness representative for Enhabit.
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care
and hospice services available through the agency and methodologies
for obtaining such services.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission
goals as set by Division Manager.
Previous home health or hospice sales experience is preferred, but
talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important.
- Must have a college degree, or at least one year of sales or
business experience, or be a licensed nurse.
- Ability to develop and support referral source
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with making cold calls.
- Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence
- Exceptional and consistent customer service skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Home Health Hospice, Newport News , Area Sales Manager - Hospice, Sales , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!