Company: Hartford Rentals, LLC
Location: Newport News
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Location: Newport News, Virginia, 23601, United StatesJob ID:
50483157Posted: 2019-09-04Position Title: Leasing AgentCompany
Name: Hartford Rentals, LLCSector: LeasingEntry Level: NOJob
Duration: IndefiniteMin Education: H.S. Diploma/EquivalentMin
Experience: 0-1 YearRequired Travel: 0-10%JOB SUMMARY: Shows and
lease apartments, town homes, or condominiums to prospective
and supports property's marketing plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are
not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional
duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be
required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
* Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental
* Responsible for insuring the "model" apartments and target
apartments are ready for show.
* Responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and
orderly manner; need to have an
awareness of the "curb appeal" of the property.
* Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all
* Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
* Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
* Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all
amenities of property.
* Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local
businesses to provide informational material. Update
* Responsible for "shopping" competitive properties.
* Develop full knowledge of application information required,
screening processes and policies
* Responsible to conduct out-reach marketing at least once per
* Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under
direction of Community
* Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process.
* Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property
* Responsible for maintaining and updating Leasing and Property
Information Handbook and
Advertising Log Book.
* Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative
forms, reports and related
* Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances
regarding the property or
* Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and
* Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and
attitude at all times.
* Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and
self-improvement for personal growth and development.
* Responsible for assisting Assistant Manager in collection of
* And anything else that the Regional Manager feels falls into the
Leasing Consultant's job description. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general
education degree (GED); or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write
routine reports and
correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of
customers or employees of organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such
as discounts, interest,
commissions, proportions, percentages.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out detailed but
uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with
problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to
finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to stand, walk, sit, and
reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to
climb or balance; stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 10
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
Keywords: Hartford Rentals, LLC, Newport News , Leasing Agent, Sales , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!